The Agribusiness Dealroom is a matchmaking platform that convenes stakeholders from the entire eco-system to facilitate partnerships and investments in African agriculture.
- Any use of the Website by Visitors that would limit or constrict the availability or quality of the Website’s features is prohibited and The Agribusiness Dealroom reserves the sole right to take any actions required to enforce this principle.
- Visitors shall not use the Website to post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials. Furthermore, Visitors shall not use the Website in any way that may violate third party rights including, but not limited to copyrights or privacy. Neither shall Visitors access or attempt to access the Website using interfaces aside from the ones provided by the Website.
- Visitors may provide personal information as part of the registration to access and use some of the features on the Website as members, partners, subscribers, participants or similar.
- When submitting information to the Agribusiness Dealroom, a third party will have access to the registration details for the purposes of a) creating company profiles b) creating user profiles for the virtual Dealroom. Visitors will then receive details via email about their accounts to amend as required and change passwords.
- Information provided for registration must be accurate, correct and up-to-date. The Agribusiness Dealroom reserves the sole right to verify and deny access where data is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate and/or missing.
- The material provided herein is for informational purposes only. It includes information collected by The Agribusiness Dealroom in pursuit of its mandate to bring together stakeholders in the agricultural landscape to take practical actions and share lessons that will move African agriculture forward.
- Information on the companies is based solely from, and in reliance on, information provided by the companies to The Agribusiness Dealroom. It is provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis and The Agribusiness Dealroom makes no express or implied warranty or guarantee of any kind including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, title, the accuracy, applicability and fitness of the information.
- The Agribusiness Dealroom disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to Visitors` use of the Website. Visitors assume total responsibility for their use of the Website and any linked sites. The Agribusiness Dealroom does not take responsibility for the correctness, completeness, up-to-datedness or quality of the information provided on the Websites. The Agribusiness Dealroom expressly disclaims any and all liability to any person in respect of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or partially in reliance upon the contents of the Website.
- Furthermore, The Agribusiness Dealroom is not liable for any damage or corruption caused by viruses (or similar mechanisms such as worms, lock outs, metering, or self-destruct mechanisms) on computers or other terminal equipment in connection with visiting, using and/or downloading data of any kind from the Website. The Visitors are personally responsible for protecting their equipment appropriately from viruses and other risks on the internet.
- Nothing contained in the information regarding the companies referenced in the material presented on this website or in The Agribusiness Dealroom constitutes investment advice. The Agribusiness Dealroom is providing the information contained herein to guide the review and evaluation of potential investments in the region. In exchange for receiving this presentation, the Visitor agrees to hold The Agribusiness Dealroom and its partners, agents and representatives harmless from and against any claims whatsoever and of any nature for damages that may arise from or relate to any decision that is made based on this information.
- The authors’ views as expressed in reports and publications presented on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of The Agribusiness Dealroom, its partners and affiliates.
- The Agribusiness Dealroom takes photographs throughout the The Agribusiness Dealroom Summit. These photographs are for The Agribusiness Dealroom use only and may appear on the Website, newsletter, conference brochures, social media outlets, other future The Agribusiness Dealroom promotional material or The Agribusiness Dealroom partners’ websites. By virtue of your attendance, you agree to usage of your likeness in such media.
- The Agribusiness Dealroom reserves the right, at its sole discretion, but disclaims the obligation, to monitor and/or remove content from any blog.
- The Agribusiness Dealroom publishes its own content as well as links, content and resources provided by third parties and content that has been specifically commissioned by The Agribusiness Dealroom for publication on the Website.
- All proprietary rights relating to any third party links, content or resources published on the Website remain with the original source or the author(s) of that material and where any content has been commissioned by The Agribusiness Dealroom for publication on the Website, any proprietary rights in such content remain with the relevant author, unless otherwise agreed or specified.
- For all other content published on the Website, The Agribusiness Dealroom reserves all proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all content on the Website; this includes all text, graphics, photographs, logos and/or other items that appear on the Websites. The Agribusiness Dealroom also reserves its rights over the Website’s template, including its layout and structure.
- The Agribusiness Dealroom’s name and logo are registered trademarks. Visitors are not authorized to use The Agribusiness Dealroom’s name, logo or likeness without prior consent.
- The content, links and resources on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which Visitors should rely. Visitors must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website. Although The Agribusiness Dealroom makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, The Agribusiness Dealroom makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Websites is accurate, complete or up to date.
The content of any articles or reports published on the Website (“Articles”) represents the opinion of the author(s) of the respective Article(s). Where the Website contains Articles, resources or links provided by third parties, these should not be interpreted as The Agribusiness Dealroom’s endorsement of any views expressed or the content contained within such Articles, resources or links.
Visitors must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse the Visitor or their use of the work).
Links to other websites
Links on the Website may connect Visitors to external or third-party websites that are not related to The Agribusiness Dealroom or under its control. The Agribusiness Dealroom is not responsible for the content of external or third party websites that may be accessible or displayed through external links on the Websites. The presence of these external links does not represent The Agribusiness Dealroom’s endorsement of the views or content of these third party websites. Navigating to external websites through links on the Website is done at the sole risk of the Visitor, and The Agribusiness Dealroom expressly disclaims any liability for any content that appears on any external site.