Becoming a Strategic Partner of the Agribusiness Dealroom
Why partnering with the Dealroom is beneficial?
As a Strategic Partner, the Dealroom offers the opportunity to optimize the delivery of your inclusive Agri-investments programs, whilst creating synergies with more than a dozen partners. Partners will work with you regionally and on a country level to drive more investments.
The Dealroom also offers the ability to showcase progress, gain insights into market developments, share learnings and have access to a strong pipeline of investment opportunities. Furthermore, the Dealroom also offers the opportunity to engage with key senior public leaders on critical interventions that will improve successful transaction rates in their countries
As a Dealroom strategic partner, you will help to shape and deliver the shared agribusiness Dealroom’s agenda and programs throughout the year. Each partner will be allowed to delegate two senior executives to participate in all Dealroom events, both year-round and during the AGRF. Dealroom partners will also benefit from the overall Dealroom brand positioning and visibility.
Partnering with the Agribusiness Dealroom is available to institutions and companies with an institutional mandate to drive Agri-investments in Africa. Partners are expected to make a minimal contribution of US$ 50,000 to the design and delivery of the Dealroom at the AGRF. A select number of technical partners can be invited to commit to an in-kind contribution of equal value (i.e. technical assistance, services or knowledge products on a regional level). Partners and sponsors of the AGRF are automatically invited to partner in the Dealroom.
Roles and responsibilities of the Dealroom partners
Dealroom partners are committed to support the design and delivery of one or more components of the Dealroom annually
Support the design of a 5-year Dealroom program and goals
- Setting 5 year intended outcomes aligned to CAADP 1 goals and indicators.
- Support resource mobilization and awareness raising
Creating synergies with other partners
- Collaborate with other partners to create synergies regionally, as well as in country.
- Identify other conferences and events that the Dealroom can partner with throughout the year
- Ensure relevant in-country engagement to country-level Dealroom activities
Knowledge sharing and reporting
- Contribute to the design of knowledge products and platforms
- Support the tracking and reporting on a defined set of indicators.
- Support development and activities of the virtual Dealroom
- Champion joined communications on Dealroom activities and milestones
Contact us to Partner
For further information on partnering with the Agribusiness Dealroom, please contact Mumbi Maina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an entrepreneur, prospective investors, financial institution or an anchor buyer interested in participation in the Agribusiness Dealroom, register for the AGRF Summit through agrf.org and select “Yes I am interested in the Dealroom” or reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.