Established in 2017, Agro Kings Limited is a fast-growing agro-processing company with a focus on farming, agro-processing, and agri-tech. The company is Ghanaian owned, operated, and incorporated under the laws of Ghana. Through customer management and careful development of inventory, they have grown exponentially over the past four years.

Market Opportunity/ Problem

Only about 40% of the country’s rice demand is met by domestic production. Rice imports meet the remaining 60%. With a huge area of inland valleys and swamps, Ghana has the potential to expand its rice production. However, this resource can only be utilized if its inland valleys and swamps are properly exploited. The fast-growing demand for rice is driving interest in expanding Ghana’s own rice production, and the government is looking to ban rice importation by 2025. The company also seeks to become the preferred rice choice, processor, and producer of rice and other agricultural products in the Western African Sub-Region.

Company Information

Years of operation


Type of organization

Private company

Stage of the business

Early stage/ Startup

Agribusiness focus


Agriculture value chain(s) focus?


Primary country of operation


Other country(ies) of operation

How many employees does your business have?


Does the business have more than 30% women ownership?


Does the business have more than 30% youth ownership (under 35 years)?


Financing and expansion overview

How much capital is the company currently fundraising (US$)?


What is the split between equity and debt?

24% in equity, 30% in debt, and 46% in grants
Scroll to Top

How to engage

Please reach out to us on for any queries or support. The SMEs can be reached directly through the unique link found on their company profile page.